Thursday, July 17, 2008

We are just getting started here so we'll see how it goes. What a great blessing this will be to us to be able to keep up with family and friends. This week has been great fun. Adam and Anne and their girls came up to see Jeff, Karmen and girls who were here for a visit. Their visit lifted all our spirits, especially Grandma's. Their girls were little angels and we enjoyed them.
Friday night we had all the local family and friends for Mexican food and just good visits. Sunday night we made Thai food and played games. Monday we went to Lynx Lake for a picnic. It rained and poured but it was so beautiful and fun. There is nothing I love more than having my family gathered around.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

looks like you got it going it just gets more fun. Tammy

Kaydence

Kaydence
Princess Sweet Pea

About Me

My photo
My family is my life, my best friends and my greatest joy on this earth. I

Playlist